The Winners

The winner to my Mid-Year Contest is Michelle Villestas!
And because I received overwhelming response from all of you, as promised I'm giving away the consolation prize. Consolation prize goes to pretty mom, Czaroma Roman! :)

AS IF BY SHEER LUCK, consolation prize winner Czar is the winner of the three tickets to Philippine Ballet Theater's Swan Lake. :) (Pls DM me on FB, I added you up, so we may exchange contacts. Will see you on Sunday, 2pm at Harbour Square/CCP so I can give you your tickets. The show is at 3PM.)

Since you know I'd be in the area at that time, if you wish to chill with me, do let me know on my fanpage and let's set this date! Para feeling winner pa rin! :p

Much much love, and thank you to all who joined! :) Will put up another contest once I get to 100 followers so please do help me reach that. :) Leave me some ki$es.

-K-

I had so much fun! See you all on twitter.

Comments

  1. weee I'm lucky! thanks so much for this contest! I've enjoyed joining :)

    congrats to sexy mommy mich for winning the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Congrats to the winners! =)

    Btw, as u know i had troubles w/ my blog feed lately, and its now been fixed.
    Please UNfollow me then FOLLOW me again so that my posts will now be visible in ur dashboard.
    Please do the same w/ your blogroll. Thank you so much sissy! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Use this box to comment or leave your thoughts using Disqus! So excited to hear from you!